Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I was tagged!!! Woo hoo

Sorry no pics. But, Rebecca at Desert Dwelling tagged me in a favorite things quiz! So, here it goes.
I can't figure out how to put the pictures next to each number, they go wherever they want...so I quit.

1. Favorite Flower: I have always loved plumerias. My favorite color combination is pink and yellow, but I will take anything. Unfortunately, they can't be picked and put in vases in the house too well... so I like other flowers too. I love orchids, roses, mini colored calla lillies.... I pretty much just love flowers. SO much.

2. Favorite color combination: Hmm this is a tricky one. I enjoy red & yellow, pink & green, and yellow & grey (gray??)- though I never use that one. But I do like it.

3. Favorite celebrity couple: Carrie Underwood (Fisher) and Mr Fisher. Pretty much don't care about him but I just love her. I also like any couple where the famous wife actually changes her name (I'm traditional) -like Heidi and Seal.

4. Your Theme Song: Well, this changes all the time. Right now, if I had to have a soundtrack (or a favorite hypothetical workout song) it would be Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap. But geez, I just LOVE music...there are TONS of "theme songs"

5. Favorite "I had a terrible day" food: Mexican food (our favorite place here is Tio's). I also enjoy happy hour at the Yard House. They have a screaming good Pomegranate martini that is UH-Mazing. And the prices on their appetizers are good at happy hour too.

6. Lipstick or Lipgloss: um- does chapstick count. Gosh I need to work on this. HELP!

7. Favorite Magazine: Real Simple or Shape magazine. Both I love reading but never really USE the advice given. Oh well.

8. Favorite thing about Fall: the feeling of togetherness/coziness and the anticipation of the Holidays. Oh and pumpkin EVERYTHING.

Now I'll tag:
Lauren
Amber

and Angela... you need to start a blog. NOW.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Amy!
I just saw your comment/question on my blog from last month about placing pictures! Whoops. When you upload a picture to blogger you just copy, cut and paste the code wherever you want it. It always shows up at the top of the post- so if you want it towards the bottom, copy, cut and paste it where you want. You can hit the preview button to make sure its in the right spot. Hope that helps. Its probably the most annoying part about blogger. I upload one picture at a time so I don't get confused about which picture I'm pasting where.