Summer is probably our favorite time of year. Besides Christmas... and the pumpkin lattes that show up around Fall. Those are great of course, but in terms of the regular old "enjoy it all season long" thing... I think Summer is the best. I'm no fashionista... but at least in the Summer I feel "myself" in sundresses and shorts/tank tops. Throw on some bangles, earrings, and a shiny pair of sandals and I'm set. It's kind of my uniform from May to October. In the winter... well, my outfits are SOOO blah. Plus, winter clothes are so much more expensive! I never feel like I have anything to wear, and I never have enough money to buy what I want!
But that's besides the point. Here in Rancho, we're enjoying Summer. It goes by so fast. Can you believe its mid July? Ugh.
We've been doing a little of this {exercise}
Some of this {while wishing we had done more of the above}
which leads to this {a loooong nap. E, not me... I wish though!}
Oh and it's not all fun and games... we're in the throes of settling in and remodeling our new HOUSE {condo... this is still CA after all.}This may take awhile....
Oh, and this weekend we take off to this beautiful, relaxing, and oh so crazy place... {Lake Powell}
Desert Sunset. Yes please. I'll take 2, with a Thunderstorm on the side.
XOXO for now... A
No comments:
Post a Comment